Tuesday, 2 July 2013

This weekend was a good'un


This past weekend was my first 'free' one since the start of the year, as uni has now finished. This is what I'm looking forward to about graduating and becoming a 'real' adult - having my weekends free, with no studying to be done. We had friends over on Saturday night and went out to dinner. We had a lazy sleep-in on Sunday. And we had an indulgent picnic lunch of fish'n'chips and cake at Bass Point - a lovely picnic spot 20 minutes down the coast, also popular with surfers and fishermen.

Only another year (*groan*) until I can do these sorts of things every weekend!

9 comments:

  1. So nice pictures! This post is refreshing. :) You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog and I’ll follow right away. : )

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Bustiers and Bandeaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the thing I don't miss at all about uni spending free time doing assignments and study! One year will fly by and you will be free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy Sundays are the best :) Hang in there...a year will go by fast! Your fries look amazing, and what a beautiful place to picnic!

    Annie

    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love the photos! So pretty! Soon enough you'll be working. It goes by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, a year will go by quick! I want those fries....

    ReplyDelete