Thursday, 11 July 2013

Getting chilly and life updates

Jacket: Sussan. Top: Jay Jays. Jeans, boots, bag: K-Mart(!)

The temperature has finally dropped around here, meaning that a jumper and jacket is usually required (I'm such a cold frog). Consequently, taking my jacket off in the park for these pictures was just a bit chilly.

In other life news; next week I'm doing an intensive subject in Sydney (yes, during my holidays!) which will require commuting up there everyday. I'm not looking forward to the travel aspect - the train leaves at 6.30am and I probably won't get back until 7.30pm! Eek. So if there's not much blog activity happening around here next week it's because I've fallen asleep on a train somewhere...

Before that though, I've got a fun weekend to look forward to. Mitch is whisking me away somewhere for the weekend. It's a surprise and I've got no clue where we're going - exciting! He's written me a super cute packing list though, with weather estimates ("10*C - 20*C, no rain"), clothing/shoe recommendations ("1x walking shoes, 1x date night shoes") and general location info ("will be urban in nature"). He obviously doesn't want any packing melt-downs happening on Friday night (who, me?) ;)

Have an excellent end of the week and weekend! :)

19 comments:

  1. It's the same here in Adelaide! so chilly! I've been wearing coats everywhere. Your coat is totally cute.

    You're little date weekend sounds so cute. How awesome of your boyfriend to plan it.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coat and plaid shirt girl! Such a perfect combo for a chilly day. :)

    http://leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Adriana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Chloe! Oh yeah I bet Adelaide is quite a bit cooler than here haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with your coat!

    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute photos! You have the loveliest smile. Wow, such a gorgeous bag from Kmart. Must say, that store is suprisingly good for a department store. Will need to go back after next pay week!
    Hope you're having an awesome day! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thanks so much Paris! Yes it was a pretty good find I thought haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Timeaftertea12 July 2013 15:41

    I love this outfit, that jacket is such a find!! Oh I love the idea of a surprise weekend - I hope you guys have an amazing time xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Megan! I'm really looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristian Satterlee13 July 2013 03:12

    I really love your laid-back style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a great fall outfit! love the mix of prints:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you have an awesome weekend!!! This look is great, I really really really want fall to come back. I love summer but I kind of miss pants.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO CUTE. I love the double plaid! And ooo surprise trips are so fun :)


    http://joyfuloutfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much Joyce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Kelly! Hahaha I miss not wearing pants! Erm...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Winston & Willow15 July 2013 22:22

    So warm this week in Melbourne.. 18 and sunny

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Facebook | Facebook/winstonandwillow

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE that coat, and love those awesome ankle boots! And have so much fun on your surprise date weekend...Mitch is the cutest :)

    Annie

    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete